• Ferrite Shallow Pot Magnets offer a high clamping force, even on painted surfaces.
• Especially suitable for clamping onto thin sheet metal surfaces.
• Supplied with a central M6 tapped hole and a removable hook.
• Suitable for use at temperatures up to 120°C.
• Highly resistant to de-magnetisation.
The magnets have a variety of uses, including:
• For use where height is a restriction,
• Industrial light fitting applications,
• Bases for machine tool accessories,
• Holding, securing, clamping and fixing applications,
• Removeable hook.