• The Magnetic Holdfast range are made up of Alcomax 3 magnetic material.
• On each Holdfast the magnetic power is confi ned to the workface.
• Each unit is equipped with a removable ‘screw down tee handle’ to facilitate the easy release of the workpiece.
• 5724-E938 is a cube with holes drilled on 2 faces.
• 5724-E939, 5724-E940, 5724-E941 are circular and have 2 M8 holes pitched on the top face.
• 5724-E938 and 5724-E942 have plain holes (8.35mm diameter) - the user can choose their preferred screw thread - all others are M8 x 1.25mm threads.
• Maximum operating temperature is 100°C.
• T Handle release.
Uses and Applications
• The Magnetic Holdfasts can be built into workholding, handling and assembly fixtures to provide a high clamping force and positive grip.