• Micropitch pole division allows the holding of very thin and small components
• Magentic system with Neodymium magnets, providing a high holding power
• Adjustable holding force to aid workpiece centering
• Low profile and low weight
• Sturdy construction providing many years of service
• Smooth actuating mechanism with Allen key
Pole position of 1.5mm of steel and 0.5mm of brass.
Nominal holding force: 80N/cm2
The top surface can be drilled and tapped to accommodate driving pins, centering aids or other fixtures. Consult us for details.
Maximum size of pilot hole according to DxF.
Useable top plate life: 5mm.