Pull Down Inserts
The WDS Pull Down Insert is a pull back threaded clamping insert which provides clamping for up to 5 axis operations and unusual shapes. How do they work? View this video to find out more.
- Cheaper than a full matrix price
- No product marking
- Horizontal/Vertical applications
- Less chance of cutter and clamping interference
- Allows more complex profile work to be completed in fewer operations
- Reduces pre-machining operations
- Access to 5 face / axis machining • Minimum component distortion
- Increased number of operations completed per set-up
- Improved ‘prove-out’ time for CAM packages
Find out more here!