• This powerful square ‘horseshoe’ type magnet is characterised by its ability to attract materials through wide air gaps.
• It has a deep depth of field.
• The magnet is supplied with fi xing holes (NB. 5724-817 and 5724-818 - no holes, 5724-814 and 5724-815 - two holes)
• Power Magnets are cast from Alnico 5 material.
• Power Magnets can be used in temperatures up to 550°C.
• The magnets are supplied with keepers.
The magnets have a variety of uses, including:
• Retrieval applications,
• Welding/Soldering fixtures,
• Ultrasonic testing,
• Crack Detection / Non Destructive Testing,
• Attracting, clamping and securing steel parts.