• 5724-E844, 5724-E845 and 5724-E846 Bar Magnets are cast from Alnico 5.
• Rectangular Bar Magnets have magnetic poles at the bar ends.
• Each magnet has a high length to cross section ratio.
• Traditional bar magnet with North & South Poles at each end.
• The poles of the magnet are ground.
• North pole is indicated by a notch.
• Supplied in pairs.
• Rectangular Bars can be used in temperatures up to 550°C.
The magnets have a variety of uses, including:
• Components for reed switches, relays & hall effect sensors.
• Damping applications.
• Security, instrumentation, scientific applications.
• Oil filters.
• Educational use.
• Laboratory use.